First Blog Task

1) Why did you choose A Level Media Studies?

I chose A Level Media Studies because i would like to pursue a career in media and because i did media at gcse and really enjoyed it. 

2) Did you take GCSE Media Studies (either here at Greenford or a different school)?

Yes i did take GCSE media studies.

3) If you answered yes to Q2, what grade did you achieve in GCSE Media? What coursework task did you complete? What would you say your strengths and weaknesses were in GCSE Media?

I achieved a grade 6 in media. I completed the sci-fi drama 2 minute sequence. I would say my strength was the unseen media product question and my weakness was Class/Doctor Who.

4) What grade do you hope to achieve in A Level Media?

I would like to achieve an A. 

5) What are your current thoughts about your next steps after A Levels - university, apprenticeship, work?

Still unsure but either an apprenticeship or University. 

6) What do you think the biggest MEDIA story of 2022 has been and why?

The Queen's death as it's affected the whole nation. 

7) What media sources do you use to find out about news and current affairs?

I don't really look out for news but sometimes on Instagram or it comes up on my phone as top stories.

8) What was the last film you watched?

The last film i watched was Iron Man.

9) What is your favourite ever TV series?

My favourite TV series is The Walking Dead. 

10) How many hours do you spend online in an average day? Is this too little, too much or about right? Why? (If you have an iPhone you can use Screen Time to get an accurate figure of how much you use your phone).

I usually spend around 7h on my phone. I believe this is too much and i should spend a lot less time on it however i do mainly use it to communicate with my friends and family. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advertising: Gauntlett & Masculinity

MIGRAIN Assessment 3- Learner Response

OSP: The Voice CSP